Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

House inspections, when they matter

123457»

Comments

• I thought Gee was a naturist, whose fav pastime was applying sunblock to a sensitive area in a rapid fashion. At least I think it was sunblock.
    A workmate just came back from Cairns and said it was too hot. I suggested that deep winter up there is just perfect. No stingers either.

• Not long now.

We fly up on the 17th Feb to meet the container of furniture, we hope! X_X

• Cool!

Need a hand unpacking? I'll give you Nigel's phone number.

• JohnR said:
    Cool!

:D

• JohnR said:
    Cool!

I've already got it.

he aint answering. :-??

• Graham, you must be getting excited, not far off now !!
    If you leave some boxes until after April 8 (Steve get's his Learner's Permit) then we can help. I thinking of a driving trip to clock up some of his hours and Chez Happypants is definitely on the itinerary. Not sure how far we'll go - looking at FNQ if he can get a scuba ticket down here first, won't be by April I doubt, so that might have to wait until 2016 for that one. Hey that'd be the pleasure of my company twice in 2 years !!
    Life in Qld just gets better !

• G'day Nige

I won't be there full time til July 2015.

The wife & dogs will be there Feb.

• Ok Steve can sleep with the dogs.

• I've realised over the last 2 weekends whilst the wife is in Qld and I am still in Melbourne, it is quite easy to consume 15+ stubbies per Saturday & Sunday when you don't have someone saying things like...

"isn't it a bit early to start drinking?" it's 5pm somewhere in the world

"will you still finish your jobs if you keep drinking?" it turns out I actually can

"that's not helping you lose weight" no, I guess it isn't

"are you going to be OK to drive?" if I was going to drive somewhere, I wouldn't be drinking

So, here's to drinking as much as you like, whenever you want, still getting the chores done, not giving a shit about tight pants, and calling a taxi to get you back to Dan Murphy's, coz what's the use of having a beer fridge without any beer in it!

:x =D> :-b B-) :-P

• Hah hah!

• It's lovely up here Graham. The view off the balcon is worth the drive up from Sydney.

• Only question is - which state is the audio gear in??

• Ah, the audio gear...

Most of main stereo system is heading north eg:

Floorstanders, sub, 2 x turntables, integrated amp, SACD player, records.

Part of it will be set up in my rental southern bedroom eg:

Toshiba XE-1 HD-DVD player as a spinner plugged direct int my Weston Thunderbird SET amp, running a pair of 5" 2 ways I bastardised.

The complete 3.2 system in the HT room stays with the house including 2 x 18" subs, Pro Sub Amp, OPPO, MiniDSP, 7.2AVR, STB, projector, screen, 6 x lightboxes, furniture, the lot.

• Hey, didn't Jack win that Weston amp ?

• and a 5" 2 ways ? I always had my suspicions.....

• No, James' name was pulled out of the hat.

Caveat, I paid. Shit stinks & shit happens.