Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

House reno's

Finally started the house reno's ,first 2 job's en suite & electrical work .
The electrical work almost finished ,just waiting for Powercor to come and hook up the new 3phase supply .
A few more power points ,new lights and LED strip lighting replacing the T8's behind the pelmets .
Old meter box and supply
IMG_1940
IMG_1944

Comments

• edited April 2014

New

• edited April 2014

New 3 phase 001

• edited April 2014

En Suite

Mals pic's 015

• Brick before
    Brick
    Mals pic's 011
    Mals pic's 012
    Mals pic's 004

• 19 T8's were behind pelmets around the house
    Switch board
    T8's

• New 32A circuit for the stereo ITs the hole on the left ,waiting for the gpo plate the wire is 6mm . The TV circuits are separate ,the elec ran a few gpo's down the brick walls in each room .

reno's 001
    reno's 002

• Who doesn't like a brick ensuite?

Soft!

;)

• GeeEmm said:
    Who doesn't like a brick ensuite?

Soft!

;)

I had one just like it at Long Bay all those years ago...almost the same bricks and mirrors!! Though I hope your dunny wasn't stainless steel too.

• No stainless toilet ,but I did look at a incinerator toilet as a third toilet which was stainless . The house is 48 years old .

Cheers

• MALfunction said:
    Brick before
    Brick

OK so this is a picture of your new listening room?

Have you looked into headphones? I read that they are pretty good these days.

• edited April 2014

MALfunction said:
    19 T8's were behind pelmets around the house

yeah I hate those bloody possums too, get into everything

(what??)

• MALfunction said:
    Mals pic's 016

That's how you get in to the mancave?

mal, you should look into this new invention they have now. They're called DOORs.

Or in my case, they're called "Gaping hole in the back of the bloody house when are you bloody well going to fix it?!".

• Funny
    1st coat of water proofing , spent all afternoon finshed at 19.00hrs rotary hammering the old tile adhesive from the concrete .First layer of self levelling concrete .
    pis 001
    pis 002
    pis 004
    Floor plan
    Ensuite Floor Plan
    Cheers

• edited April 2014

John the doors are 2595mm high ,ceiling 2600mm high not much room to take them off and not mark the cedar ceilings . Just getting the blue board in the house was a pain .

• 2nd Bathroom to do ,we will be removing the bath and just have a shower .
    pic2 001
    pic2 002

• You're a fast worker Mal...

• Slowly coming together
    Tiles 002
    meter 001
    Cheers