Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Bathurst 2015

Comments

• JohnR said:
    Not head from Mal again.

I think that Mal is under doctor's orders, or he'll end up with no discs at all.

• And I bite :D

I asked Nick if he's interested to come and got no head off him either .

To get a couple guys to cover muturals on the same shift is even harder .

cheers

• Just heard back from Bear/Anthony - he is planning to be there, so please add him to the list !!

• thanks paul. have at least mentally added him to the list even if I have not re-written it.

pity he could not drag Tony M along with him. Tony has seemingly always expressed an interest. Tis a long drive tho.

• Twodogs - have you heard from Russ recently? He has been a regular at these weekends.

• anyone been in touch with Trevor?

The optometrist from Qld.

• not heard from him jack. yeah he is usually a regular, and being into motorsport he should not have lost track of the calendar. last year he brung scuzzi along with him too. scuzzi usually has his wedding anniversary that time of year so even tho he enjoyed it I doubt he will make it.

how queensland grams? I think trev has dropped off the radar pretty well fully.

anyways, joz seems in now, just waiting on malcolm to pull in all of his favors.

does not seem too many more putting their hand up, their loss as we know.

• Jam said:
    Twodogs - have you heard from Russ recently? He has been a regular at these weekends.

Hi Jack, I haven't seen him for a few weeks, but I would be very surprised if Headbanger doesn't get to George's Plains in October.

• edited September 2015

I've emailed Russ but haven't heard back yet.

Nigel I assume you're a no-show? Too busy picking bones or sumthin?

• GeeEmm said:
    anyone been in touch with Trevor?

The optometrist from Qld.

You guys can car pool.

• Does anyone have Trevor's email from previous years' email thread?

I don't have it!

• Maybe, I sent you by email

• Jam said:

>

Norpus + Bren (+ Harley Maybe)

Jack + Emily

JohnR

Paul47

A9X

Unconfirmed:

Bear

Chickensim

Paul S (+ Merrilyn Maybe)

Joz

simply updating jacks list, looks like ken and bren, jack and emily, john r, paul, brett, joz (and maybe some family, we'll see), bear.

some talk of paul (and merrilyn?) coming but as far as i know he has not said one way or the other anywhere. I have not checked the sna thread but I don't think I have left anyone off? mal has not come back so I assume he is a no show?? (mal?)

I can't imagine any others suddenly popping up so that looks like it.

A nice bunch of people if I can say that!

About two weeks away ain't it? Must get some tidying up done, in between the rugby world cup games.

I think all know the drill by now, a few bucks for food, we should be OK but as always as much pillows, blankets or whatever will help even if they do end up staying in the car. Above all, as usual the bathurst rule applies, have fun.

looking forward to seeing all of you again.

honestly, thank you all for making the effort, we are kinda humbled by it if the truth be told (tho I will NEVER admit that in person haha)

• Started building my demo speaker today. Bit of a race against the clock X_X

• G'day Terry

I'm still concerned about not attending, but; thst's show-biz!

Say g'day to your family for me :)

Have fun!

• will miss you grams

stay well

• woo hoo, wobs won a fantastic game today. next week wales!! gotta love rugby

so, turns out dave IS coming?! if true. very good news to see him again and hear how he is doing.

(saw that on sna obviously) also saw a guy called collektor(sp?) wants to pop along. Ken said he would PM him the address, obviously I cannot and I don't think Ken checks in here, so John could you make sure he has the details? or just send him my email if you wish.

also, have not heard from cheekyboy after all that John so have absolutely zero idea what that was about or if he is coming.

• Er... I'll have to figure out how to login there agin

• Who's that "Gee Emm" guy cluttering up that thread?

• Updated List

Confirmed:

>

Norpus + Bren (+ Harley Maybe) - no space on the victory? :-/

Jack + Emily - Late withdrawal due to disallowed annual leave :'(

JohnR

Paul47

A9X

Bear

Chickenism

Joz

Collektor