Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

4 Sale $1500 RedSpade HE2

$1500 + delivery

Selling a pair of hardly used pair of HE2 speakers . These have the latest xovers done in a Zebra wood veneer finish .
A good 94db sensitivity .

Reason for selling , setting up wall mount speakers for my son .

20160829_133434
20160829_133504
Cheers

Mal

Comments

• edited August 2016

You could just mount those on/in the wall... or back them up against it and say "well that's close enough." Bloody 'ell, when I were a lad I had a Hitachi cassette deck/thingy which was super because you could detach the speakers for hifi imaging AND you could put enough D cells in it to pollute an entire African nation when I wanted to put it in my car.

• My thoughts too...cause damn I think I'd like these but must resist...must resist

• Seano said:
    My thoughts too...cause damn I think I'd like these but must resist...must resist

You know you want them :)

• Yes I do. But not within reason.

Swap you a pair of mid noughties Krix Lyrix. And a BNiB pair of Krix Holographix. Maybe a Redgum RGDAC5 DAC (especially if Nigel doesn't want it). And....[looks around wildly for some other junk]...

• Sorry I didn't get back to you Seano, but I will be looking for a dac that handles higher bit/sample rates. Thanks anywho.

• Sold pending payment :)

• Thank Huey...even the Boss said they were affordable...

• Seano said:
    Thank Huey...even the Boss said they were affordable...

There off to Perth

:)