Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

New toys...

Another milestone and some new toys to play with...

Can you weld speaker cabinets?

It's a multi process welder (MIG/Stick/TIG) and it's a lovely toy. My welding is not great these days but the excuse to practise is strong!

New transport!

Only the frameset and second hand but...still a ripper of a bike. Niner RLT9. Basically an any road bike (RLT stands for road less traveled, so I'm told) which is good since I dislike riding on the road. Built up with parts left over from other bikes for the moment so not quite as bling as the one pictured...so much potential though. Given it quite a belting already and really really like...

Comments

• Phwaoorr. Welding must be a handy skill. Maybe you can make your own bicycle? :)

• I could...given time/skill/practise...and many other things such as a TIG torch for the welder...

• New shed's nearly finished. Lads will be back tomorrow to finish the door installation and final wall flashing. The we can start closing in the old carport and double the secure space in the old shed. Tank shed still needs roofing too.

Then we can look to building guest accommodation into the new shed...happy times!

• Alright!! Hopefully you don't have to show on a bicycle to be admitted ;)

• We make no distinctions with regard to your choice of transport...

• Mary Poppins gives piggy back rides?

• I've always wondered about the forces involved here. I mean, basically, she is doing a one-armed chin-up. And to the side! Nobody can do that.

• That's why they call it a 'special effect'. :-P

• JohnR said:
    I've always wondered about the forces involved here. I mean, basically, she is doing a one-armed chin-up. And to the side! Nobody can do that.

It's not real John X_X

• This on the other hand...