Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

4 sub's 18" & 21" & 4 midbass TD18s ,Satin Black

Here's a couple of cabs that are finally near finishing .These are Rogers cabs .The satin black is GMH chassis black ,the sides are going to be top coated in a black texture stone guard .
4x TD18"midbas , 2x 21" subs & 2x 18" Maelstrom subs.
20151202_171219 - Copy
20151202_171246 - Copy
20151202_171305_001 - Copy

Cheers

Comments

• Geez, I was just wondering if I could fit possibly a couple of 15's in my living room and you come up with this! :-D

What's that stand in the last picture Mal...?

• JohnR said:

What's that stand in the last picture Mal...?

The white looking box is the end box's for my tapped horns to cover the Type R driver magnets and the ply looking box at the bottom is my unfinished amp case's for the smaller 300B SETs .

Cheers

• These subs look like monsta's. Will you spike them to stop them trying to leave ?

• He's going to supply them with ratchet straps and tie down plates.

• Twodogs said:
    These subs look like monsta's. Will you spike them to stop them trying to leave ?

Seano said:
    He's going to supply them with ratchet straps and tie down plates.

Rogers going to use hard rubber feet under them . Once the drivers are in and the dampening material in there going to the south side of 60kgs each . The wave front will probably knock everything else over

:D

• Texture finish . Its still a bit wet and will sink back a bit once dry .
    20151204_181339 - Copy
    Cheers

• Very, very cool :D

That reminds me, I need to post some photos of moneypit.

• GeeEmm said:
    That reminds me, I need to post some photos of moneypit.

Yes you do :)

• edited December 2015

Who? what? (Meaning: what is Graham talking about?)

• OMG. When will the beloveds realize that we only really want one thing?!! :-P

• My dad asked when am I going to build a shed ? , I replied why when I have yours :))
    this was his response :'(

• My (our) shed is effectively doubling in size next year with the cars being removed to a new dedicated car shed. Plus there's a new timber storage shed and a new bike shed coming so the effective area of the main shed will increase substantially...

• I have shed jealousy.

• John, it's called "shed envy"

What a nerd ;)