Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Well you gotta start somewhere

This site is running on beta software, and I'm going to just be building things up as time goes on.

Comments

• Let's test Markdown.

• An imahhhge??

audiofrequency2

• OK, so auto-resize. Good! I think.

• I have to say that I quite like this forum software. Though it might have something to do with my recent ongoing experience with DocuWiki dokuwiki.org. Both seem to have a similar approach to html

• edited November 2013

Glad you like it! The ability to use Markdown was a key feature that attracted me to it. I've used WikiMedia a fair bit and much prefer these types of markup languages to clunky BBCode. (Or HTML, or "WYSIWYG" which never really gets it right).

I've only done a little hacking into the code at present but it's coming across as very well designed internally. Not like older forum software like phpbb or SMF. This bodes well for future custom enhancements!

• Can you guys speak English :-) .
    John my wife needs a website for her business should I get her to give you a call .
    Cheers

• Hi Mal, sure, at the least I might be able to give some pointers or suggestions. I do a small turnkey domain/email/website package, and large(r) database-backed websites, and not much in between.

• I'll have to get you and Mr Spencer to put packages together and fight it over price
    Ha Ha Ha evil laugh sound effect :-) .

Cheers

• Not interested. I thought Paul was not doing web stuff any more, otherwise I wouldn't have responded that way. I do the turnkey package as a favor to people I know, I don't make much money from it.

• JohnR said:
    Not interested. I thought Paul was not doing web stuff any more, otherwise I wouldn't have responded that way. I do the turnkey package as a favor to people I know, I don't make much money from it.

Only joking John the fact you offered was very nice . I don't think I've burnt to many bridges in my life ,well I hope I haven't .
    Sorry

• Hi Mal, no worries. Paul's a good guy and I'm sure will do a great job.

• JohnR said:
    Paul's a good guy and I'm sure will do a great job.

Why ,you'll be doing it :-) . Paul need to get the PSE144 finished so he's not allowed to do any other work .

Cheers

• Hi Mal, no worries, I replied to your emai. What's a PSE144, is that the Synergy horn? I'd love to hear one.

• JohnR said:
    What's a PSE144, is that the Synergy horn? I'd love to hear one.

A PSE144 is a

Point Source Elliptical horn
    1 for 1" compression driver
    4 for 4 X 4" mid drivers

If I'm wrong Paul will be able to correct me .

CHeers

• Wow. Well I'd love to hear it, when it's ready. You're getting one?

• edited November 2013

JohnR said:
    Wow. Well I'd love to hear it, when it's ready. You're getting one?

Yep have had all the drivers for awhile now sitting in the cupboard with the rest .
    A pair of BMS4550 1" compression drivers and the four 4" celestron mids .I have a ruff 3D
    drawing of the design .

Just need to sort out what bass drivers to use ,but they will depend on if I sell the PHL's ?