Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Suggestion Box

Well, it's been a whole week!

If you have things you'd like to see on the site, please post a note here.

Comments

  • Make avatars bigger.

    WtF is the image in yours?

    I think it is 2 lubbly ladies from the island of Lesbos, but would like to be sure. I think!

  • I think (therefore it must be right), that in Categories, GtGs should be separate from Introductions.

    Remember, you asked for this input. :)

  • GeeEmm said: Make avatars bigger.

    WtF is the image in yours?

    I think it is 2 lubbly ladies from the island of Lesbos, but would like to be sure. I think!

    Haha....it's a crab. Homer needs glasses and a less fervid imagination.

    As for suggestions...I suspect more discussion headings per page given that that it's potentially easy to miss unread discussions if you don't visit frequently...

  • Heh :) Graham you have reached the age where your imagination works better than your eyesight ;)

    I'll see what I can do but adjusting the layout might take a bit of doing. In the meantime, click on it to see larger.

    However I do agree that the shrunken down size is pretty miserly.

  • GeeEmm said: I think (therefore it must be right), that in Categories, GtGs should be separate from Introductions.

    I think you must be right! How's that?

    I also think....... well, I think we should try making the front page be the list of categories. So I've done that too, give it a shot for a few days and tell me which you prefer.

  • Seano said: As for suggestions...I suspect more discussion headings per page given that that it's potentially easy to miss unread discussions if you don't visit frequently...

    Hi Seano, I'd prefer to stick with 20 per page for now and let's look at this again in a few weeks. FWIW I find that sites with 10 (or even 5!) per page are definitly too small, but sites with 35 or so mean a lot of scrolling.

  • Emoticons would be useful, John ;)

  • Wolster said: Emoticons would be useful, John ;)

    Aha. OK, let me look into it, I wanted to try it without for awhile (the default) but I'm find them a bit missing too.

  • JohnR said: I also think....... well, I think we should try making the front page be the list of categories. So I've done that too, give it a shot for a few days and tell me which you prefer.

    Well, I've decided I don't like it, having the home page be recently updated topics makes it much easier to do a quick check in and see what (if anything...!) is going on.

    I think I'll change that one back...

  • JohnR said:

    JohnR said: I also think....... well, I think we should try making the front page be the list of categories. So I've done that too, give it a shot for a few days and tell me which you prefer.

    Well, I've decided I don't like it, having the home page be recently updated topics makes it much easier to do a quick check in and see what (if anything...!) is going on.

    I think I'll change that one back...

    Changed it back...

  • Wolster said: Emoticons would be useful, John ;)

    OK, try these?...

Sign In or Register to comment.