Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

NBN!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2016

Well, I have to say I'm impressed. Bearing in mind that this is over my Wifi network and the cheapskate plan I chose is throttled at 25/5, it seems likely that it would run even faster if I spended 10 extra.

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 4.41.10 PM

That's about 7 times faster on download and 18 times faster on upload than before. And I'm paying less!

Just need to get the phone sorted and Australia, it's life in the fast lane!

• Is this fixed wireless or fibre? It's about what we get on fixed wireless...

• Oh, show off!

• Everybody loves one...

• We burned through our first month's quota in a week. Ooops. Fortunately Internode were very understanding and upgraded us to unlimited immediately. Didn't really account for Netflix data (used to be unmetered) and the timing did happen to coincide with new computer upgrades.

• We get Netflix unmetered...but we don't do Netflix...

• Well I paid the massive $10 upgrade to see if I was throttled or at line limit, and it's the former:

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 12.55.15 am

So that's all right. Oddly enough, things have been feeling slower lately, so the rest of the Internet must just be running slow.