Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

OPPO BDP-103AU - yes? No ?

2»

Comments

• I read that.

I'll never get that time back again.

• Good luck Nigel.

• my friend called me this arvo, he has it for me but the price has gone up (due to some scratches on the top). Now he wants $500 for it. I might hold off until it reaches $600.

• Apparently the power cord got cut accidentally so I need to solder some speaker lead onto it and wedge it into the wall socket.

• I have an Oppo BDP-95AU on my desk. Will take it home and ask my son t set it up for me, with all its streaming capacbility (eg Netflix) and then compare the SQ with my current dac. I was told that it does a great job of improving standard DVD picture quality. I'm so excited I'll have to carry it in front of me.

• Netflix sounds great too. Awesome sound.

• Only tested CD unbalanced outputs against my current Rakk dac, and the Oppo won by a nose. Considering its multi-format ability and that currently my only video player is a cheap DVD player (that I use for CD transport) - then this Bluray player is well worth the $500. I will be replacing 3 boxes in my cabinet with the Oppo, so another benefit.
    Happy, happy

• I must say - I like my Oppo - good sound, good picture

• Good. Anything else we can help you with?

• No thanks all good - in fact, excellent. I think you should come over and check out my system it is sounding oarsome. How's the doocati coming along ?

• It's doo doo dooing nothing.

• what is the next step to getting it running?

• Gravity and a high place?

• breed crutch