Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

4 way Raven R1 & PHL based speaker project .

edited November 2013 in Buy, Sell, Trade

I'm looking at selling the 4way speaker project $3K including cabinets or make an offer .
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/219216-4-way-active-passive-what-works-best.html
Postage not included .
Cheers

Comments

• What? No free postage?

;)

Gosh Mal. What are you going to do without them?

• So, this is your strategy!?
    The only way these things actually get finished is to sell them.

Is there no other way Mal?

• John been doing fine up until now :)

Come on Graham you know you want some PHL goodness :)

• I do, i do.

I just caint afford a new project right now.

$6.5k of bamboo flooring going down before XMAS!!!

I must be soft in the head!

• Shame you're not seeing this through Mal. I hope all is well

• At 3k with those cabinets is a steal for the right person!

You know you want to...

• edited November 2013

Hi Phil
    The way my back was I couldn't even lift the speakers to work on ,still can't lift my amps . I need to wait another month before I can start training again .I'm very pleased with the back Op .
    I'm looking at selling the 4way to help fund another speaker project .Someone could just buy the 3way section and run them with a couple of subs.
    If they don't sell they will get finished one day .

Throw in selling a house on top there's not much time to do anything else .

When are we going to see a thread about your horn/sub system .

Cheers
    Mal

• GeeEmm said:

You know you want to...

Heh heh :) Of course I want to but I already have more than a few unfinished projects...! Including my two "ultimate" speaker systems.

• Geez MALfunction, that's sad news mate. I was looking forward to seeing them finished.

• Jeez Mal, your timing could not be worse. I just spent my spare cash on some sub amps and a projector. Email me and we'll see if we can't work something out. I don't want them going into the hands of strangers.

• Hi Brett

The cab's aren't finished and the tapped horns don't come with them .Do you need the 15" drivers .

CHeers

• MALfunction said:
    Hi Phil
    The way my back was I couldn't even lift the speakers to work on ,still can't lift my amps . I need to wait another month before I can start training again .I'm very pleased with the back Op .
    I'm looking at selling the 4way to help fund another speaker project .Someone could just buy the 3way section and run them with a couple of subs.
    If they don't sell they will get finished one day .

Throw in selling a house on top there's not much time to do anything else .

When are we going to see a thread about your horn/sub system .

Cheers
    Mal

That's no good Mal about the back. Good to hear you are recovering well.

Re a thread about my fooling around, that will have to wait for a while as it's always changing. The horns I had have been sold but I'll probably just replace them with the same, plus a bunch of subs.

• Phil said:

That's no good Mal about the back. Good to hear you are recovering well.

Re a thread about my fooling around, that will have to wait for a while as it's always changing. The horns I had have been sold but I'll probably just replace them with the same, plus a bunch of subs.

I have to many none finished projects and adding more . Pauls EPS horn will suit my amps better .
    Almost finished one tapped horn the other one is all cut waiting to be glued .Roger (antripodean on sna ) has been coming around getting me of my arse and doing some work .
    I sprayed his sub cab's and speakers in a texture finish .Gave me a chance to try out an inexpensive high fill primer which so far hasn't sunk .

Cheers

• To expensive I know what went into them $600 for both subs with all the Alpine drivers they won't fit into the place better under the flor.
    Ozone room will be just the ticket Mal ether here or Cotton Mills.

• Sorry about the spelling just up first coffee. ( better under my floor )

• Drgoodvibe said:
    To expensive I know what went into them $600 for both subs with all the Alpine drivers they won't fit into the place better under the flor.
    Ozone room will be just the ticket Mal ether here or Cotton Mills.

The trouble is I'm not selling the Tapped horns :-)

• That's what you say at the moment.

• Anyone will take Lay-buy :-c :D