Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

PSE-144 ,Its alive

2»

Comments

• paulspencer said:
    I'm thinking July-ish

Hi Paul

It is now officially "July-ish" !!!

• "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

Douglas Adams

• What's so deadline

• You got that right John!
    Whoooooosh

G,
    Yes, but which year?! :P

• edited July 2014

paulspencer said:

>

Yes, but which year?! :P

That's a line normally associated with me :-)

• My deadlines tend not to whoosh by...they typically sound more like inarticulate screaming. Though I did have one just recently that consisted of gentle sobbing...

No matter what though...I still can't tell which deadline is which. And they always forget to tell me as they go by. So it's their fault I missed them...not mine.

• Good point Seano. Good point! :D

• After Paul coming over to take a number of room measurements ,thanks Paul . he thought of running the 18"s in a dual opposed config and have the PSE sitting on top .
    I was looking at MTM config ,Paul felt it might make the speaker dominate the room .Talking with Gill she feels the same and likes Paul's idea . If I also place the pair 18"s one above the other, PSE-18-18 ,its still fairly high so I might as well go MTM .
    One TH will be mounted on the outside wall and firing into the room through a port .

Cheers

• One TH will be mounted on the outside wall and firing into the room through a port .

A LARGE port :D

• A MORT (short for man sized port)

• Surely that would be a DOOR?

• A horn sub in the door = no longer a door that people can walk through!

• Door Horn?

Doorways are easy to make...

• A doggy door for a bullmastiff :-)