Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Drivers FS

I'm clearing out some drivers to make way for new projects. Buyer pays postage... lemme know. Let you friends know etc.

Involve/ER Audio mini Panels - electrostatic panels. Used in prototypes. These sound great but are very directional, I'd recommend a "near field" arrangement of some kind. Best results I've had were with a 12" Lambda dipole with passive crossover around 800 Hz. I've desoldered the HV leads but should be able to put them back on if needed. $240 pair for panels and PSU/transformer units. Needs 12V DC supply, not included (the ones sent with the kits failed for no apparent reason)

Pair of Seas FA22RCZ 8" full range drivers, used in prototypes, not soldered $250

Pair of Mark Audio Alpair 7.3 gold cone unused NIB $140 pair

Package deal Take all three Founteks and all four Auras below for $100.

Pair of Fountek FR89EX 3" fullrange drivers - one cone damaged in the center. The story behind the one being damaged is that these have VERY strong magnets... you can guess the rest. Apparently excellent midrange HD, altho I've not measured it myself. Would make a nice midrange for a small speaker if you don't mind the look.

Single Fountek FW168 unused NIB

Pair of Aurasound NSW2 drivers, used in prototypes, one soldered + Pair of Aurasound NSW1 drivers, used in prototypes, not soldered