Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Mountain Bikes and Photography

I couldn't do this morning's race due to child supervision duties so the lad and I went and took photos...

Here's one of the lads using the little Pentax Efina his Uncle gave him for Xmas...not bad for a 4 year old
100_0222

And here's a few of mine

DSC_0573-11
DSC_0587-24
DSC_0603-34
DSC_0610-41
DSC_0612-43
DSC_0614-45

Was almost glad to not be racing as it was quite a bit warm...we even shortened the track to make it a little easier and it was still a close run thing. However, we have this river quite close to the track...
100_0231-1

Comments

• But it wasn't all about the bikes...

DSC_0559-4
    DSC_0560-5

• Take me to the river!!

Nice work. Kudos to the young fellow too. Is that mist (in the second set)? Ghostly.

(I'm afraid the image upload code may be compressing a bit of life out of the images... I'll get around to fixing it one day..)

• It's not mist...it's dust from the access track.

We've had almost no rain since early December and add to that the plus 40 temps of most of the last three weeks...the ground is breaking up.

I'm told that following the Fat Bike (last bike image) was a particularly unpleasant experience if you were more than a bike length back!!!

• Looks like a great day Seano :-b