Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all ,ho,ho,ho and Merry Christmnas to your family's .

CHeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comments

• Glad it's over, but i still have to do it all again in about a week and a half . I'll smile and eat and drink again but.
    Too tired, too old, too Grumpy

• Ha ha, you are grumpy! :) =))

Actually, I know how you feel. I'm going to shoot for a "stay at home" Christmas next year.

• Now Christmas & boxing day have passed its time to start packing the house up for the move on the 20th Jan .

• edited December 2013

…now that sounds like fun. Remember, if you haven't used it the past two years…it's probably not worth taking with you. Sell it, bin it, recycle it, lose it…sod it. That rule does not (and should never) include the missus.

• Seano said:
    …now that sounds like fun. Remember, if you haven't used it the past two years…it's probably not worth taking with you. Sell it, bin it, recycle it, lose it…sod it. That rule does not (and should never) include the missus.

Half way through the big clean out .The garage will be done this week just have a couple of sub's that need a texture coat on .

Cheers

• And... it's 2014 already!

I feel positive today.

• edited January 2014

JohnR said:
    And... it's 2014 already!

I feel positive today.

Same here John .Its the year to get projects finished
    Last night at work we gave each other a kiss for New Years Eve
    :D

• MALfunction said:
    Its the year to get projects finished