Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Newport Dec 2013

edited November 2013 in Get-togethers (GtGs)

I'm going to go out on a limb, I'd like to show off the new version of the Mini Convertible before shipping them OS. I'll suggest Sat 14th or Sun 15th of Dec. Let me know if you'd be interested in coming over either of those days.

Comments

• I'd like to check them out, but I could be dead in a year's time.

• Hah! Oops. I'll fix that.....

• hey hey logged in

• Are you in Melbourne JR

• Hi Doc, Sydney Northern beaches. Would love to hear your stats one day though!

• so what is the latest on this one?? (and should I leave Xzibit home this time :/ )

• edited December 2013

Completion by specified date is not looking very promising at this point....

This is a small delicate system, although it does work pretty good for a little 5' woofer. Xzibit can wait for the big system, I have a concept design for the cabinet but it's rather .. big :-P

• A 5' woofer is huge !! Surprised Gopi would be happy with that.

• MALfunction said:
    How big

800 wide, 1200 tall, about 300 deep I think. The cross-section (from above) won't be rectangular, more oval. I think (from memory) that will get me into the ballpark, about 160L ported.

• Any drawings

• MALfunction said:
    Any drawings

No!

I suppose I should learn to use Sketchup. What do you use?

• edited December 2013

JohnR said:

MALfunction said:
    Any drawings

No!

I suppose I should learn to use Sketchup. What do you use?

I use sketchup

• I'm using InkScape for the drawings but need something for 3D. Just need to spend the time to get going with it I suppose...

• Um, OK we will need to postpone this one. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be shipping this pair as I haven't been given a date so maybe early Jan. Will update with progress. Sorry! Too optimistic. (As usual)