Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Rogers PSE Stack

edited August 2017 in Audio Projects

Hi All
Here's a few pic's of Rogers cab's
20151003_145308
20170117_163446
20170117_163140

Comments

• edited August 2017

test fit of horn & proto bracket

20170119_155204
    20170119_222209
    ![20170119_222543]
    Air gap around horn &
    cab

• The new subs to replace the 3 dual opposed subs ,there all painted up just need the drivers fitted .
    A pair of 18" and a pair of 21" subs

20151003_145228
    20151204_181339

Cheers

• Mighty impressive Mal! Lots if wires running around, so have you got the horn part of the system up and running with your preferred amps and are you pleased with the results?

What will you be powering the subs with?

• This is Rogers system .

Roger use's a 7 channel Elektra amp to drive the whole system with a Lab Gruppen clone 4 channel amp powering the 18" & 21" sub's .

At the moment he's using a pair of my Elektra Ref HD300 amp in bridge mod 1000watts/8ohms to drive the TD18's . HEADROOM PLUS :D .

He has a pair of my 300B SET amps to use with the PSE latter on . Roger will set the system to be fully active or passive on the PSe an active on the bass ,there's a DEQx to go in latter .At the moment he use's a heavily modified Behringer .

Cheers
    Mal

• :notworthy:

• Roger's going to need a bigger screen!

• Roger's gunna need a wider room!

• How's it sounding Mal?!

• Haven't had a chance to get a serious listen in . Rogers only level match the new bass set up with a sound meter . It's more efficient in the mid/bass than running the single 18" .
    Plenty of headroom with 1000watts/8ohm per channel :D .
    Next couple of days we'll set the sub's up and in a couple of week's Roger will get the DEQX in the system .

• A Murder of Subs
    20170904_230245
    :D

• Mal,
    Wow this is impressive stuff. Have you finished your tubular version of the speakers ?
    Would it be ok if I came around for a listen, next time I'm south of the border ?
    This system may be the best horn system in the Oz, or Sthn Hemisphere, or what the heck, the whole world !!??

• Twodogs said:
    Mal,
    Wow this is impressive stuff. Have you finished your tubular version of the speakers ?
    Would it be ok if I came around for a listen, next time I'm south of the border ?
    This system may be the best horn system in the Oz, or Sthn Hemisphere, or what the heck, the whole world !!??

Maybe by the end of the year I'll have my cabs finished .

Next step for Roger is to setup the DEQX . Then I think he wouldn't mind mates to have a listen :)

:)

• MALfunction said:

Maybe by the end of the year I'll have my cabs finished .

"...end of the year."

I laughed out loud, for quite some time

:D

• Mal's getting a little pressie that will speed him up :)

• JohnR said:
    Mal's getting a little pressie that will speed him up :)

;) ;) ;) :-b

• Not another butt-plug!? [-X