Everyone can now send invitations! Please read the guidelines. And then send your invitations.

Lockup Your Labradors - Happypants is Coming to Town - Sunday July 5

2»

Comments

• G'day Nige

I worked here for 6 years ,then was elsewhere for 4 years.

Then they asked me to return. :-O Been here 10 years since.

We had drinks last Sunday.

To say we overindulged, would be a severe understatement.

It took me 3 days to get over it. :-S

I'm ready for the next phase of my life. X_X

• Hopefully the next stage of your life is a happy one. I'd hate to think of all the effort you have invested and then find that after a month or 2 you die of Queensland.
    Queensland has a terrible survival rate, nearly all its inhabitants die suddenly.
    Just sayin'......

• If I die.

I won't be complainin' afterwards.

• Have a good rest of drive Graham. Don't forget to rest!

• Drank way too much red wine. Almost took a sickie...
    Graham was up around 6am crashing about the house, stealing things Eventually when the car was fully loaded, he set off for partB of the drive to Yandina about 6:30am.
    At time of writing, graham is at Woodburn, nth NSW, probably another 4 hrs to go ??

• oh forgot, he said roadworks at Coffs had cost him a rear tyre wall, 30 mins and $250.

• edited July 2015

We should have put a GPS tracker on him.

I knew we forgot something.

• Calling Graham, did you arrive ok, or should we start looking for holes in fencing after Woodburn ? Have you collected your behemoth yet ?

• Thankfully, he wasn't captured by lesbian vampires and he didn't get into a horrible car wreck. He did buy a new ladder and a new cordless tool though.

• Hey guys

1st time Ive actually sat at a computer since I left Mebourne.

Haven't missed it. :)

The wife is a slave driver.

Currently building a new stereo cabinet, which will be inserted into a side board, with doors closed when steroe not in use.

Women are weird at times.

It's nice & warm during the days though :)

• haha - nice & warm will become f###ing hot in 6 months time.